Everybody at Once (EA1) is an agency that builds some of the most active, most influential entertainment and media fandoms on the internet. We manage audience development, network social strategy and social media campaigns for partners and clients.
EA1 seeks a Los Angeles based Social Media Director to lead a team of brand managers in developing audience strategies and social media campaigns with our clients. This senior-level role will require close partnership with internal leadership at EA1 and strong coordination with relevant executives and staff at our client companies. The Director will be responsible for communicating and coordinating with the client, managing execution and reporting on performance.
We're looking for someone with experience in managing social media campaigns for a national or global brand, preferably in media and entertainment. The ideal candidate is ambitious, enthusiastic, well-organized, confident and driven. Should have at least 4-6 years experience in social media planning, strategy, execution, and management. They will have an understanding of industry best practices and the drive to develop new ones. They will have experience managing a team and communicating with clients. They will be proactive, quick on their feet, and a problem solver.
If this sounds like you, let us know who you are, send some examples of your past experience in social, and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead strategic and creative development.
- Manage execution of audience development projects.
- Manage audience development projects, both internal and client facing.
- Lead, manage and train a team of brand managers to develop and execute campaigns.
- Lead and manage client relationships and communication.
- Manage creative production.
- Manage budgets and resources.
- Provide insights and performance analysis with qual and quant data.
- Contribute to new biz development at EA1 in creative, proposals and pitches.
- The ideal candidate has client management experience.
- Experience in team management, able to delegate, give and receive feedback.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with diverse personalities and move a project forward.
- Experience in creating and publishing content across major social media platforms.
- Experience working collaboratively with social, communications, and marketing teams.
- Experience coordinating or covering events in real time for social media.
- Experience in using social media analytics to garner insights.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems independently.
- Ability to absorb, apply, and communicate best practices for major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat.)
- Ability to develop and demonstrate brand voice and tone in written editorial and visual content.
- Proven ability to grow a meaningful following on major social media platforms.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- High-level experience with current digital content creation tools and collaborative workflow apps (Adobe CS, video editing, Google Docs, MS Office, Slack, digital cameras.)
If you share our passion for building audiences, please send us a note sharing why you think you’d make a great fit at EA1, examples of your past experience in social, and a resume to email@example.com