Digital Production Internship, Fall 2016
Everybody at Once (EA1) is a small, growing, fun, bootstrapped company founded in 2013, renowned for strategic audience development and social media strategy with the most interesting brands in media and entertainment. We manage and support a wide range of fandom initiatives. We are currently a team of 9 full-time staff (plus a handful of collaborators) based in the Lower East Side. We are all passionate about fan communities, animated gifs, and poptarts.
We are seeking curious, hard working, excited, and efficient interns to join our team in New York ASAP.
For this role, you will:
- Create images and gifs in Photoshop.
- Cut videos for gifs, segments, and Vines.
- Assemble posts for Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook/Instagram/SnapChat/Vine, and other emerging social platforms.
- Actively search for fan community content and add appropriate posts to brand queues.
- Assist with social campaigns such as giveaways, clearances for fan content and events.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
The best candidate will be:
- Fluent in the Adobe CS Suite, especially Photoshop and Final Cut, or some equivalent.
- Experienced in making and/or editing gifs, images, and videos.
- An active participant in social media (ideally on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and/or Vine), and knowledgeable of the platform communities and cultures.
- Knowledgeable about fan communities.
- An actual fan of things!
- Excellent at internet research and search.
- Very organized.
- Proactive. A go-getter. Someone who dives in and asks questions.
- Excellent at written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player.
Candidates must be available for 10-20 hours, M-F, between the hours of 10:00am-6:00pm.
To be considered for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Spring and/or Summer 2016 Internship” in the Subject Line.
- A cover letter outlining why you are a great fit for this position. Please include relevant experience and skillsets, as well as what your favorite t.v. show is and why.
- Any/all social handles.
Please note, this is a paid internship.