Fandom Management Internship
We are seeking four hard working, excited, curious, and efficient interns to join our team in New York beginning in January 2015 for 3-6 months, dependent upon availability. Must be available minimum 2 days per week from 10:00a-6:00p, with the possibility of some additional hours both in the office and/or remotely. For this role, you will:
- Assemble posts for Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook/Instagram/SnapChat/Vine, & other emerging social platforms.
- Add outside content to Tumblr queue.
- Actively search for fan community content.
- Assist with social campaigns such as giveaways, clearances for fan content and events.
- Create images and gifs.
- Research and share observations for other fan communities.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
The best candidate will be/have:
- Active participant in social media.
- Knowledgable about fan communities.
- Actually a fan of things.
- Excellent at internet research and search.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with outreach.
- Fluent in Adobe CS and Final Cut is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this position, please send the following to email@example.com with “Internship 2015” in the Subject Line:
A cover letter outlining why you are a great fit for this position. Please include relevant experience and skillsets, and what your favorite t.v. show is, and why. Any/all social handles.