SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
Everybody at Once (EA1) seeks a New York-based Social Media Manager to help oversee and operate social campaigns from creative strategy, editorial development, and community management to content production, planning and execution.
As part of the growing team that develops some of the most active, most influential fandoms on the internet you will support the building of solutions and strategies, and adapt into tactical and engaging social creative on behalf of EA1’s entertainment and digital clients.
As the Social Media Manager, you will help to establish and operate the social and creative strategy, editorial development, community management, and the planning and execution of client campaigns and initiatives. The ideal candidate will bring their experience and expertise in social media, management of platforms and best practices, and the proven ability to deliver on brand campaigns.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day work on behalf of clients and campaigns,
captivate and engage fan communities to build affinity for brands, monitor sentiment and trends, and provide high-level actionable insights.
The Social Media Manager will report to the Senior Director of Social Media and collaborate cross-functionally with EA1 project managers, and various levels of client management and stakeholders.
- Work with the Senior Social Media Director and teams in the development of strategies that correspond with client and overall project objectives
- Responsible for the implementation of strategies, editorial, planning and community engagement
- Initiate and produce editorial, creative copy and messaging for multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and GIPHY
- Oversee day-to-day management of platform activity and campaigns
- Develop and manage fan and community strategies, engagements and conversations and tailor for platforms
- Lead the development, coordination and delivery of all campaign elements including copy, asset production, and publishing
- Develop and coordinate cross-over social engagement with partners, talent and influencers; monitor fan, press and influencer communities
- Maintain “always-on” programming, listening and platform management, and CRM
- Plan and manage an editorial calendar, publishing schedule across all content formats and messaging (graphical, video, promotional, press and activations)
- Work with the Creative Lead in the ideation, design and production of content and assets (gifs, video and graphical content)
- Oversee client approvals for editorial and content assets
- Work with the Senior Social Media Director on the development of creative elements for paid media campaigns
- Monitor performance, sentiment, trends, behaviors; track analytics and provide timely and actionable insights or recaps
- Manage and support live events, digital / social and on-site
- Identify opportunities for creative editorial and audience development, talent or influencer collaborations
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in social media, copywriting, community and campaign management
- Professional and driven with excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of social communities, fandoms and industry best practices
- Skilled creative writer and storyteller; ability to develop voice and tone for brands
- Effectively communicate across multiple internal and external partners, and work across multiple time zones
- Ability to deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, confident and takes initiative
- Values accountability, fairness, hard work and highest quality output
- Passion and curiosity for innovation, internet culture, media and content
- Experience in TV, entertainment or media industry a plus
- Perform in a fast-paced, high pressure and often changing environment; ability to anticipate the unexpected
- Strong interpersonal skills, balance multiple projects and directions
- Bachelor’s degree required
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to jobs[at]ea1.co with “NYC Social Media Manager Application” in the subject line. Please make sure to include a cover letter and some examples of your past experience in social or portfolio.
Everybody at Once is a New York-based agency that was founded in 2013 specializing in social media strategy and audience development.
We are best known for our award-winning work with BBC America’s Doctor Who and creating the massively influential fandoms for Orphan Black and Killing Eve. We’ve also worked with BBC News, BBC Studios, Netflix, Microsoft, Fox Searchlight, IFC, Sundance TV, PBS Digital Studios, Google Creative Lab, Starz and AS Roma.
Our mission is to facilitate the connection between creators, their fans, and the communities they inspire. Our core beliefs are that the audience has an audience and that existing fan communities can grow when you enable fans to become better fans.