Everybody at Once (EA1) is a New York based agency that was founded in 2013 specializing in social media strategy and audience development. At EA1, we believe the audience has an audience. Our mission is to facilitate the connection between content, its fans and the communities they inspire.
Everybody at Once (EA1) seeks a Director, Social Media Strategy to build and manage social strategy for EA1’s TV and entertainment client campaigns, and managing a team to reach the audiences of TV’s highest profile series and theatrical movie releases.
From concepting creative to tactical planning, this role will develop the vision and execute campaigns with content and conversation that build on the culture of audience behaviors and fan communities online. You will align strategies with campaign objectives, brand (tone and voice), and integrate insights for the development of content, editorial and overall planning.
- Develop the social creative strategy and direction for multiple TV and entertainment brands and premiere campaigns; ideate for and curate social presence, editorial and content that inspires audience and community engagement
- Partner deeply with marketing teams to develop objectives, goals and strategies for all social media campaigns, partnerships and consumer initiatives
- Closely integrate audience insights derived from a (native) social perspective; apply insights in real-time and align with clients’ marketing purposes
- As the primary contact, oversee development and execution for multiple campaign elements and manage team assignments; provide constructive feedback and direction on editorial, content, creative and tactics
- Oversee performance analysis, monitor campaign execution and quality of output and KPIs
- Oversee brand integrity across creative, tone and voice; ensure work is in line with clients’ brand guidelines and standards
- Manage an internal team of creatives, community managers, research analysts and project planners.
- Keep EA1’s practices and tactics at the forefront with digital and social innovation
- 7+ yrs professional social creative or brand experience with 2+ years managing a team
- Exceptional portfolio of campaign work and proven creative strategies
- Deep foundation of social media across all platforms, content formats and audience communities
- Understanding of performance analytics and ability to derive insights in real-time
- Exceptional client-facing pitch and presentation skills
- Genuine passion for all things internet
- Ability to relocate to NYC
- Some domestic travel required
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years agency experience managing multiple TV and/or film brand campaigns
- Experience working at a high-paced startup a plus
We are best known for our award-winning work with BBC America’s Doctor Who and creating the massively influential fandoms for Orphan Black and Killing Eve. We’ve also worked with BBC News, BBC Studios, Netflix, Microsoft, Fox Searchlight, IFC, Sundance TV, PBS Digital Studios, Google Creative Lab, Starz and AS Roma.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director, Social Media Strategy - [your name]” in the subject line and include your portfolio or examples of your work.